Year 2 Program
|Year TWO 401k Coach Program Schedule|
|Sessions 1 & 2:||February 7th & 8th, 2013|
|Session 3: (via webcast)||April 24th, 2013|
|Session 4:||August 9th, 2013|
(easy airport access)
Session is Currently In Progress: No Longer Accepting Registrations
The 401k Coach Program Year 2 is focused on a Bigger Future for you and your business. It's about creating greater success, satisfaction and significance beyond what you even imagined possible.
Having accomplished the basics in your business processes during Year One, you are now ready to focus on bigger questions:
What will the future for you and your business look like in 10 years?
What will our industry look like in 10 years?
How can you position your company to take advantage of the future today?
How can you create a "monopoly" for your value and services?
Year 2 Curriculum:
- The $7 for $1 Solution: A methodology for acquiring $7 of ancillary business revenue for every $1 of existing retirement revenue
- The "Maggie Factor": Your bigger future support system that enhances your impact with clients and provides you with more free time
- The Paychecks for Life System®: capture the roll-in and roll-out business while helping participants acheive successful retirement outcomes
- Building up your Consultive Fee Revenue
- Expanding your Entrepreneurial Wisdom with new technology, tools and marketing ideas